How To Measure
How to Measure for a Safety Net or Solar Blanket
Measuring your pool is simply a matter of measuring the width (W) from edge to edge and length (L) from edge to edge. See illustrations below
For your solar/thermal blanket measure the “LONGEST SIDE”length (L) and “WIDEST Part” width (W) from edge to edge of your pool.
If your pool has steps, measure the step area separately (see below)
If you have a uniquely shaped pool, treat it as rectangular (see below).
Things to include and think about.
- Advice us of any pots on the edge of the pool.
- Are there any walls directly on the side of the pool?
- Does it have normal paving around or has it got rock art and rocks built around the pool.
- Please send us a photo of the pool.
- If you want a specific color to include that.
- Please specify if you want a pool net,pvc cover or pool blanket.
- Please let us know which area you are in .